The mission of Prayer University is to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ to every person on the face of the earth, who has access to a computer or smart phone, utilizing five-minute video prayer courses that instruct “how to pray” when experiencing one of life’s hurts.
The vision of Prayer University is to see millions of people become followers of Jesus Christ as a result of viewing a Prayer University video(s).
- We believe the Scriptures are inspired by God.
- We believe there is One True God revealed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe man willingly fell into sin – ushering in evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- We believe every person can be restored to fellowship with God through accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness and salvation.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion after salvation, and Holy Communion as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
- We believe the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service.
- We believe the initial evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues as experienced on the Day of Pentecost.
- We believe sanctification initially occurs at salvation, but is also a progressive lifelong process.
- We believe the Church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin.
- We believe a divinely called and biblically ordained leadership ministry serves the church.
- We believe divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement.
- We believe in the Blessed Hope – when Jesus raptures his church prior to his return to Earth.
- We believe in the millennial reign of Christ when Jesus returns with his saints at his second coming and begins his rule over earth for 1,000 years.
- We believe in a final judgment for those who have rejected Christ.
- We believe in a new heavens and a new earth that Christ is preparing for all people who have accepted Him.